Monday, November 30, 2009

Will i need different eye make-up when i start wearing glasses?

I'm getting reading glasses soon and am wondering if i should do anything different with my make-up. I don't wear much - just a bit of light shadow and mascara, and a bit more if out at nightWill i need different eye make-up when i start wearing glasses?
definitely curl your lashes because otherwise the lashes will hit the glasses and its really annoying, but other than that everything can stay the same, you mite even want to do more exciting things to bring more attention to your eyesWill i need different eye make-up when i start wearing glasses?
As a permanent glasses wearer myself my following comment is based on my own experience:





Wait till you have your glasses on before making any decisions/changes to your make-up. My guess would be no you won't have to make changes unless you do a LOT of reading. If you find your eyelashes touch the lenses then curl them (I'm lucky that I don't have to).





As for the eye shadow (and this is based on if you wear your glasses for very long periods of time), again, have your glasses on and look at your eyelids in the mirror (not up close, just a normal distance as if you are someone else looking at your eyes). If you can't see the shadow very well then you have 2 options: a) go for shadows in your preferred colours but with a sparkle/shimmer to them so the light catches on them, or, b) use slightly darker shades than you use now. As a 3rd option you can go both slightly darker and with sparkle/shimmer to the shadows.





Again, wait till you have your glasses to work all this out. The length of time you have to wear them will also be a deciding factor based on how much you read.
if your glasses are a certain color you have to think about the color of your makeup. If you have red glasses, green eye makeup might not go so well.


If you wear neutral colors though - you're fine. You don't need to change anything. You might want to wear some eyeliner though - it defines your eyes, you want to bring out what you're hiding behind lenses!








Check out my hair question please!!


http://au.answers.yahoo.com/question/ind鈥?/a>
No, you can wear your makeup exactly the same. When I wear my glasses, I do my eye makeup the exact same way as I do when I don't wear my glasses.
curl your eyelashes. it will make a huge difference
No, it wont make a difference. Unless you want a different look then explore and see what you get.
yeah, you definatly need to make it more dramatic for it to be seen.
Uhh .


Not really .


=]
contacts.





you wont really be able to see your makeup with glasses.


i speak from experience :
|nope you dont need to change your makeup
no lol, wat kind of question is that?
no u dont need to change ur make up

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment