Sunday, November 29, 2009

What color eye make-up should i wear with my teal glitter prom dress?

My senior prom is next friday and i need advice on what color make-up i should wear.What color eye make-up should i wear with my teal glitter prom dress?
MAC makes this teal sparkly eye shadow that you can use as a liner. my prom dress was teal and MAC did my makeup and thats waht they used and it looked great. they also did smudgy black around my eyes. after putting the teal onWhat color eye make-up should i wear with my teal glitter prom dress?
Personally I would go with a bronze color shadow because it goes really well as a neutral with teal and probably a rosy color blush and lip gloss, not too pink. If you want to be a bit more daring go with either a deep purple or silver eyeshadow. If you want to go with a smoky eye I would use purple shades instead of typical black, i think that will go better with your dress.
I would definitely go with this models make up





http://www.therosedress.com/shop/product鈥?/a>





Good Luck.


.
The link below has some great glitter eye-shadow in a bunch of colors you could use.





http://www.theirongategallery.com/Sparkl鈥?/a>
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9vt5Ur12y鈥?/a>


The colors used will set your eyes apart from your dress. If you use blues your dress will ';outshine'; your eyes.
u can smoke out your eye and use a small angle brush dip it in teal shadow and line the bottom lash..or u can stay neutral with warm colors if you want to have a clean boring face.
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment