Monday, November 30, 2009

What's a popular and super-cute way to wear eye make-up?

I mean I know the basic ';eyeliner and mascara'; but like, I want really descriptive stuff.


I'm changing my look this summer, and this means I'm wearing make-up now (I'm a little late in the game).





Pictures, recommended products, tips, guides to applying it -- I need it all!


Give me all you can, because I'm into change!What's a popular and super-cute way to wear eye make-up?
Okay, here's different looks for different colored hair:





Brunette (me!) - more ';smoky';-based eyeshadow, relatively dark. It help brings out the eyes. Then add a thin line of eyeliner around the entire eye (top and bottom!) and finish off with two strokes of extra-dark mascara. Then add some blush under your cheekbones to bring out the cheekbones and add a final coat of light pink lip gloss.





Blondies - sea-green, light blue eyeshadow. Either one works. Then add some liquid-navy blue eyeliner around the top eyelid. Leave the bottom eyelid bare of eyeliner. Then finish with a dark brown or light black coat of mascara. Add some tan or natrual colored blush under the cheekbones. Finish with a coat of dark pink lipgloss.





Redheads - natrual colored or golden eyeliner. Dark brown eyeliner around entire eye finished with a coat of black mascara. Add some pale blush (not TOO pale) under cheekbones. Add a coat of clear lipgloss.





Answer mine:


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?鈥?/a>What's a popular and super-cute way to wear eye make-up?
Of course since it's summer, you should go light on the make-up.





Apply a little white-ish shimmery in the inner corners of your eyes, they make your eyes look much more awake. Not too much though, just a little.





If you like eyeliner, go for liquid. It won't smudge from all the sweat and stuff.


Maybe do a cat eye like this?


http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a>


Doesn't have to be as dramatic though. (:





coral colored lip is in again.


http://lacouturiernyc.files.wordpress.co鈥?/a>


Doesn't have to be applied that thick. But that color is in.


Here's another example. http://images.teamsugar.com/files/upl1/2鈥?/a>
Alright Anna...here are the basics!


Figure out what colors play up your eye..


if your eyes are blue: use browns, taupes, yellows, oranges, and even purples!


if your eyes are green: purples, blues, browns


if your eyes are brown: try some blue, greens, darker browns.





if your eye is small dont wear much liner--this will make them look smaller. if your eyes are large, play them up with eyeliner.





i start with a liquid foundation from origins. then i use mineral bronzer and a light pink blush on the apples of my cheeks. after that (i have blue eyes) ill put a vanilla-white base on my entire eye, then i'll put a darker brown (but still very light) on my eyelid, and then I will put a mocha brown in my crease. I will then line my lower eye completely and only 1/2 of my top eye. After that, I curl my lashes and apply mascara! As far as lips, try a lip liner that is more nude, and a color that is a little brighter!
The popular 'look' at the moment is the 'Smokey eye' here is a video of how to do it : http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OCnJ8B0Ay鈥?/a>


look at the side bar to the right of the video for more 'looks'.
look at hayden panaittere (wow i butchered her last name.)


she has amazing makeup, she plays down her lips and cheeks and plays up her eyes.


be sure ur eyebrows are done. this will really make ur face cute.








return the favor?


http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index;鈥?/a>
use three eyeshadows and then use one color on your lid, one on your crease (the darker color) and on under you brows should be the lite color!
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment