Sunday, November 29, 2009

What eye make up will make brown eyes appear darker?

My eyes are brown/dark brown. What eye makeup will make them look darker /accentuate the darkness?





My skin colour is light tan and brown hair. (caucasian)What eye make up will make brown eyes appear darker?
Smoky eyes would make them darker use like gray,black,silver eyeshadow..Hope that helpe :)What eye make up will make brown eyes appear darker?
I would try some brown eyeliner which I do and I have hazel eyes and it works much better than black eyeliner. Try dark colors such as browns, greens etc and silvers, greys, gold, bronze. Try a white and brown smokey eye its a new trend and looks great on anyone.
dark brown, green, really dark blue like navy ,black


and use loads of mascara that should make them look darker
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment