Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best way to remove eye make-up?

I have Asian Eyes and it's so hard for me to remove eye make-up such as eyeliner and mascara. It never completely goes away because I have almond shaped eyes.





Do you have any advice on what products I should use to remove my eye make-up?What is the best way to remove eye make-up?
neutregena eye make up remover or baby oil. both work well. i'm asian actually and it really works!What is the best way to remove eye make-up?
You need to get eye makeup remover specifically. For me, all face wash does is smudge eye makeup. I use Clinique and I rub it on my eye and then use a cotton ball to rub it off and w/ it comes the mascara/eyeliner BUT often a lot of the eyeliner goes to the botton my my eyelashes so then I take a Q tip and rub on the lashes and it all comes off.
either an eye-makeup remover or baby oil. eye-makeup is made for that, and there are a ton of kinds of it out there, maybe you should try that, use a cotton ball with either one to take it off.
I use clean and clear face wash and it all comes off. You may have to wash it twice, and be careful not to get it in your eyes. But it comes off.
i use this eye make-up remover from Avon.


its amazing! :) haha.





avon is a make-up company.


i buy a lot of my products from there.
You can use just like a wet q-tip or avon make up remover. It dosn't burn or irritate your eyes at all and it works pretty well.
I use Maybelline Expet Eyes eye makeup remover. It's great because it doesn't sting any worse than water if it gets in your eyes and I've yet to find a makeup that it won't remove.
For me, regular soap gets it off well. But I guess a real facial cleanser would be the best if you have one.
Lancome Bi facil or just a drop of good ole' baby oil

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment