Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get my eye make-up to not smudge underneath my eyes?

It is always beneath my eyelids and I have to wipe it off every so often and it drives me nuts. How do I fix It!!!!???How do I get my eye make-up to not smudge underneath my eyes?
Be careful not to apply too soon after using eye moisturiser as this can make it spread easier.





Also, maybe try a different brand of eye makeup? I recently swapped to dior, a little more $ but definately lasts alot longer than any other brand I have used. You can pick it up for a bit of a discount at strawberrynet.com





Sometimes an undereye concealer can help - clinique make one which is also on the strawberrynet website.





Another thing that can help, lightly spraying hairspray over your face will set your makeup nicely. Strange, but it does work!How do I get my eye make-up to not smudge underneath my eyes?
if your talking about eyeshadow or eyeliner, well my lower liner smudges too, but Ijust wipe away with my finger. if your talking about concealer or foundation being cakey %26amp; smudging around your eyes, put a tiny smount of lotion on clean skin before applying makup, %26amp; then apply, but don't pile it on. wait for the lotion to dry before appyling too, but don't wait too long. I have a feeling you didnt mean concealer or eyeshadow/eyeliner, but I hope I was somewhat of a help.
i used to have this probblem.


it might be a bit weird but its worked for me.try finding an eyeshadow close to your skin colour and put it right under your eyeliner or whatever. dont cake it on, but make sure theres enough to stop the liner from spreading down your eyelid. hope it helped!
I'm not positive how to help you because everyone is different.


But if you put on too much this could happen. Also sweating makes this worse. Wear sunglasses or a cute hat when you are out side to help your face not to sweat so much.





Hope that helped!
mabey its the make-ups fault or the way your doing it is wrong.


try the make-up dior.


it doesnt smudge so its ok. and you cant put to much make-up or else itll smudge. put your make up and smooth it our with ur finger lightly
Try a primer like...


Urban Decay Primer Potion - $16 for .34 oz


Too Faced Shadow Insurance - $17 for .35 oz


Mary Kay Signature Eye Primer - $12 for .3 oz



are you talking about your eyeliner? or everything else? Because if it was just the eyeliner then I would suggest buying an eyeliner that does not smudge like Revlon colorstay 16 hour e/l or something like that.
use a concealer under


put some translucent powder over it or


use a make up/eye liner sealer like benefit shelaq

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment