Monday, November 30, 2009

Can I use an eye make up remover to cleanse my eye area?

I don't wear any eye make up (only some eye creams) but have to cleanse my eye area (lids, lashes) about twice a day as I'm prone to eye infection. Right now I'm using my facial cleanser to clean my eyes but I'm afraid this might dry them out.Can I use an eye make up remover to cleanse my eye area?
Yes, you can use an eye make-up remover to do that. I found an unusual cleanser from Germany that might be good for what your special needs are. It looks just like water, but is a gentle cleanser... The brand name is AYER and the product name is Ayerogen (complexe Hydro-Performante). You might be able to order it online if you don't have access to imported European products.Can I use an eye make up remover to cleanse my eye area?
There are special lid scrubs that you can get from your eye doctor. But something that works just as well is diluted baby shampoo. Mix up a small bottle (so it doesn't get contaminated) of 1 part baby shampoo to 2 parts water. This is much cheaper and safer to use on your eyelids than eye makeup remover.
yeah, just don't use it on your face any where else, don't get it in your eyes.
better to just use industrial paint thinner... really does the job well and if you splash enough on your face you might even get the same effect as Michael Jackson. Simply Stunning!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment