Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I clean my eye make up brushes without using the the expensive cleaning stuff.?

I cant wash them cuz they are made og real hair and water will apparently damage them.How do I clean my eye make up brushes without using the the expensive cleaning stuff.?
Oh yeah, forget those expensive cleansers. I spent a fortune on them until I met a woman who does makeup for a living. Try a mild shampoo.





Wet the brush. Put a drop of shampoo in the palm of your hand. Then in a circular motion move the brush around in your palm.





Then rinse the brush, shake out the water and place in an upright position for it to air dry.





Do not use wipes!! They will not remove all the makeup and bacteria from the brushes. I cannot for the life of me figure out why the previous answerers are telling you to use them.How do I clean my eye make up brushes without using the the expensive cleaning stuff.?
Take a wet-wipe out of it's package, %26amp; leave it out to dry for a few minutes (so it's only slightly moist, not damp), %26amp; move the brush back %26amp; forth over it untill you get all the make-up out of it.





It works, %26amp; it won't ruin the brushes.
i would say wash them with shampoo in water but seeing as you cant do that .. maybe wipe them with facial wipes


sorry not much help
Um rinse it out in warm water


Trust me it works
I use baby shampoo to clean my brushes and i haven't had any issues.
Try baby wipes, should do the trick

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment