Sunday, November 29, 2009

What is the best eye make-up to prevent allergic conjuntivitus?

No such thing exists.What is the best eye make-up to prevent allergic conjuntivitus?
Don't use other peoples eye make-up who have conjunctivitis. One of the ways you can get is if you have contact with some one or something that has the virus on it. But make-up itself doesn't cause Conjunctivitis. If you already have it don't use make-up at all until it clears up.





EDIT:I did goggle it. There is only one type of virus Conjunctivitis. aka Pink Eye. I have read up on it because I thought my mom had it had it at one time, So I know all about it. Either your doc has no clue what he is Talking about or you heard him wrong. What you might have is Blepharitis it similar but not Conjunctivitis. I posted a new link.





Hope this helps =]What is the best eye make-up to prevent allergic conjuntivitus?
i don't know but don't use other peoples or let people use yours?


it would also help prevent it?
no eye make up whatsoever!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment