Sunday, November 29, 2009

What color eye make up should i wear if i have grey/hasle eyes?

I usually wear black everything and then recently bought blue mascara and eyeliner. i have no idea what color looks best, or if i should wear purples, or greens, yellows...i dont know. help me out.What color eye make up should i wear if i have grey/hasle eyes?
Follow this:


And for any more makeup or beauty tips you need, just message me!


Okay, for your foundation I highly recommend Maybelline Dream Matte Mousse foundation. It is SOOO cool and light! If feels like you're rubbing whipped cream on your face! Ok, with that you don't NEED a powder, but Covergirl is really good. I use that too. And if you want other makeup too, I saw a MAC palette of three colors of eyeshadow[works wonders.] And also for mascara get Rimmel London Eye Magnifier mascara. It's in a black and red tube. And for eyeliner get Rimmel London SOFT KOHL Jet Black[061] eyeliner. I also recommend this pretty green for your upper part of your eye ONLY!! Jungle Green[031].





I really hope I helped. This took a while also considering I had to take out my makeup bag and go into the bathroom to see the name of the foundation stuff lol. So PLEASE rate me best answer I really wanna get to level 2!What color eye make up should i wear if i have grey/hasle eyes?
um Brown will look good :]






No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment