Monday, November 30, 2009

How can I have an easier time taking off eye make-up?

I don't always wear mascara or eye-liner, but when I do, I have one hell of a time getting it off. It normally takes three face washes, about a million Q-tips, lots of lotion, and about six wet paper towels.


Anybody have an easier way?How can I have an easier time taking off eye make-up?
Woah girl you haven't discovered makeup remover towelettes!!!





I use ponds general clean towelettes and they get rid of all your make up in like 10 seconds!!! The have textured sheets so that you don't have to scrub your face with something rough. Try them they are in the make up section ... there's all kinds but I recommend ';PONDS'; :) luck!!!





They're only about $1.30How can I have an easier time taking off eye make-up?
When I was younger I used to go with just some baby oil.





Now I go with Neutrogena oil-free eye make up remover. No scrubbing necessary, and often just one cotton ball will do. Just rinse it out later with warm water. It's cheap too.





Sunflower oil helps too, I heard.
eye makeup remover


lancome, clinique, estee lauder


work great other cheaper brands like


mabelliene make it also you can get it


at department stores or wal-mart or target


and yes the makeup removing towlettes by Pond's


are great also
neutrogena ulta-soft eye makeup remover pads are sooooooo easy to remove eye make up with! it doesn't hurt your eyes and iti removes eye make up easily.... tis also very cheep less than 10 dollars ......





hope this helps =]
Here's what I do-


wipe off with Sunflower oil (works great, very inexpensive, natural, and recommended by my dermatologist); then wash with a gentle cream soap or with baby shampoo.
baby oil takes off make-up easy!!!
L'Oreal make up remover
Vaseline! Works like a charm!
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment