Sunday, November 29, 2009

What type of eye make up looks best on blonde haired and blue eyed girls?

I am trying to figure out what would look best for eye make up. I usually only stick to mascara and gloss but at night time I feel like I want to dress it up a bit. Sometimes I just use a black liner...Any suggestions Blondie's?What type of eye make up looks best on blonde haired and blue eyed girls?
Sometimes i use this dark brown eyeshadow ( a little bit) and it really brings out my eyes. i also use brown mascaraWhat type of eye make up looks best on blonde haired and blue eyed girls?
I look good with light purple, navy, or light golden eye shadow, and dark black mascara. I usually use very light black or no eye liner. I am a blondie with blue eyes and fairly tan skin.
I think purple or a strawberrish shimmer color looks good. I like brown eyeliner because sometimes black can make it look a bit harsh.
dark brown eyeliner if u have fair skin

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment