Monday, November 30, 2009

What eye make-up colour brings out green eyes?

I currently have a neutral black eyeliner,


but recently I heard that specific coloured eyeliners bring out specific coloured eyes.





I have olive-green eyes and would like to know what eyeliner (or eyeshadow) colour would bring out my eyes.What eye make-up colour brings out green eyes?
No if you have green eyes you don't wear green eyeshadows or green eyeliners!!! I don't know why so many girls make this mistake!! Also, please don't match your shirt with your eyeshadow!!





The other girls are right, it's def deep and light purples, deep blues, browns (not for eyeliner), bronzes, golds, sliverish/bluish shades, and rose colors not light pinks but rather a deep shade.





Smokey eyes are gorgeous on green eyes as well!





Note: Make sure to dust some loose powder after you apply purples, bc if you over do it your eyes can look blood shot!





I always wear black eyeliner on my inner lids and black mascara and my eyes look awesome!!What eye make-up colour brings out green eyes?
A purple or plum color. I use the Almay Intense i-color eyeshadow trio for Green eyes. Also, I have the eyeliner that coordinates with the eyeshadow and find that I can use it separately, even with just a plain brown shadow for work, and it makes my eyes ';pop'; a little more. Here's a link to the page for Green eyes specifically: http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a> Also, go to Sephora if you have one near you and ask them for some advice. You'll likely get exactly what you're looking for and it will be a really good product (b/c all their stuff is). :) They always help me out.
for green eyes, greens are your best eye shadow colour. to really brighten your eyes try a deep khaki or forest green. brown, apricot, purple, and plum eye shadow will also enhance your eye colour.





for eyes that stand out more, eye shadow colour for green eyes are gold, lime-green, really light green, and bright purple.
http://www.istockphoto.com/file_thumbvie鈥?/a>
i have green i eyes and i realized that brown liner over black liner makes my eyes POP...a light bronze eye shadow...also purple tends to do the trick.
There's quite a few products out there that are a set of colors just for green eyes. They are usually greens and purples/lavenders.
Pinks and Purples! You could also apply a little bit of a creamy white color to your tear ducks to make your eyes pop!
Purple suits all eyes,ecspecially green.
purple and blue create a really beautiful effect for the green eyes
a nice lavender color, becuase it brings out the flecks of shimmer in your eyes. itw ould look great!!!!!
purple, brown, white, green
teal green
PURPLE!
um I use brown and that looks pretty good on me

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment