Monday, November 30, 2009

How should I do my eye make-up (what colors and scheme). Im wearing a hot pink dress and I have baby blue eyes?

Its for a formal and the dress is pretty much a prom dress. Its a shimmery hot pink colorHow should I do my eye make-up (what colors and scheme). Im wearing a hot pink dress and I have baby blue eyes?
either black smokey eyes and nude lip gloss





or just wear a bit of liquid eyeliner on your top lid an false lashes and hot pink lipgloss





don't have strong eyes and strong lips as they compete against each other an it can look tacky.How should I do my eye make-up (what colors and scheme). Im wearing a hot pink dress and I have baby blue eyes?
since your color palate is already pretty bright and tacky, go with bright yellow, and celebrate with a color splash from the 80's
Smoky eyes. Go to youtube and type in smoky eyes
i would most def go with a smoldering effect i would go to mac.com and ask a rep for the products. mac has the best makeup products.
do a charcoal and silver smoky eye.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment