Sunday, November 29, 2009

How do I apply a certain type of eye make up?

I want to try doing a smoky eye look...I know how to do most of the eye shadow but applying the eye liner on the bottom is hard for me. I normally just smudge mascara on my bottom eye lashes making it look like eye liner but it looks horrible and I really like dark eyes. Anyways, how do I do it?How do I apply a certain type of eye make up?
Just smudge it with a stiff type of brush. A pencil brush will be perfect way to do it. AN angle liner can also do the job. Put the same color that you put on the top of your lid, then apply a liner. Smudge, smudge then smudge it.





Just practice %26amp; practice, you'll get it after a couple of tries,im sure!


^_~How do I apply a certain type of eye make up?
With a traditional eyeliner brush or angled brush.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment