Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I look natural without any eye make up?

I use mascara, eye liner, and eye shadow. I don't want to wear make up anymore but without it I just look horrible.How do I look natural without any eye make up?
do u look horrible because of dark circles if it is so u should put on eye masks to make ur eyes look better u may crush and make a paste of aloe vera and put it on ur eyes for atleast 2 weeks it will look like u have applied pinkish brown make up.You can even try this aloe vera tip on ur face if u have any marks on it im sure it will help as i tried when i had chicken pox marks on my face.Now i hav a fair complex and every one appriciates me.But u will feel little yucky when u apply the paste.How do I look natural without any eye make up?
Here's what I do when I want to look like I'm going without make up but need a little -something-.





First I use a little Smashbox lid primer. It's a neutral color and makes just a great evened out lid color, it looks like nothing is there, it just softens the lid a bit.





Next I tight line my eyes... this one's tricky and takes practice. It's lining the inner rim of your -upper- lid. Pressing gently onto your eye lid it will make the inner rim of your upper lid more visible and then you take a soft pencil or brush (with cream liner) and line the rim carefully. Most people have never done that before so it might feel odd at first, but trust me, after you've done it several times it's a piece of cake. Tight lining gives you the -effect- of having lined your eyes without the visible line. You get definition to the eye area, a denser lash base, but because you can't actually see the line sitting on top of your lid it looks MUCH more natural. Last of all I use 4 Day Stay from Tarte. It's a lash stain, it doesn't build up the way mascara does, you apply one coat, it stains your lashes, and you don't have to apply it again for 4 days. Again, giving you the effect of wearing a mascara because of the depth of color, but without the build up so it looks more natural.





Hope that was helpful!
Yeah like the other people have said on your question if you just wear mascara without the eye liner and the shadow you still look good without wearing too much make up


Not that you don't look good without make up.





Don't know if this helps see instead of putting any mascara, shadow or black liner on put some white eye liner on the water line of your eye because it mnakes you look more awake and makes your eyes look bigger.
I feel you there. For a while I just didn't wear makeup, and people asked me if I was sick.





I use all 3 again now, but if I wanted to do a natural look, I'd probably just wear brown mascara, only as much eyeliner as I thought was necessary, and maybe fleshy-colored eyeshadow, if I wanted. Try that one day, and see how you like it. It's more about comfort with your look than anything else, so just wear as little as you can to feel comfortable going out.
Hello Victoria, I know that is going to be hard not wearing any make-up at all when you are so use to wearing it. I do make-up for a living and i tell you there are so many tricks to looking natural. Let me tell you a couple.





First: You can wear a light coat of liquid make-up and then apply some light bronzer. This will create the effect that you are natural with a little gold tone to your face. The best make-up to use is MAC and Chanel. They are very cheap and they last a long time. I use the same make-up for more than a year plus they are not as bad on your skin. For your eyes: you can apply some light gold or pink pale silver color to make your eyes pop. Mascara in the pink and green bottle (you know what I'm talking about Walmat 3.87) apply this to your top lashes. You can use it on you bottom just little bit. For your lips find you some nice light pink lipgloss. its almost sheer without liner. Mac has some nice light colored lipglass with a nice shine. My favorite and my cleints love it is ';OrchardGirl';





My second tip if you want to do no make-up at all is to just simply do a great facial. Oil of Olay has good facials that makes your skin has a natural glow and shine. Then apply a nice lipgloss or like lipstick with lopgloss (light coat) over the top. When wearing make-up you never want to over do and look like a clown. (Not sayinng that you are) All make-up is suppose to compliment and destroy your natural image. I'm not sure what kind of Make-up you wear but I suggest MAC and Chanel. They are wonderful and you will find everything that you will ever need for a simple and flawless natural look. Do not feel that you face is horrible. I bet that it is not. Everyone is going to the natural style. Let me know how things work out for you. if I do another natural look I let you know or post it............................... Miami
Well, you could try really really treating your skin, and hopefully it will end up nice enough so that you will feel comfortable without make-up.





As for your eyes, the way you think you look ';horrible'; without it, is just because it's going against that the norm that all pretty girls wear make-up.





Maybe try slowly reducing the amount of make-up you wear? For example, do it in stages.





Like start off by wearing a less obvious shadow, then make it even more subtle, and then just wearing a natural colour, and then not wearing any shadow at all.





Then reduce the eye-liner. If you wear it on top and on the bottom and in black, then first change the bottom eyeliner to white, but keep the top as black. Then remove the bottom eyeliner, keeping it on the top. Then change the black colour to more of a velvety brown, and then wear less of it (a more subtle line), and then stop wearing eye-liner.





Finally, with the mascara, if you put it on the top and bottom lashes, then firstly stop putting it on the bottom and just on the top lashes. Then wear less mascara, then change the black to brown, then change the brown to clear, and then once again, stop wearing mascara.





You are now free from make up! But who knows, maybe somewhere along the line you will find something that you really like, and then stick with it!





Hope I helped. xx
Without any eye makeup, you would look natural...you answered your own question.





If you want your makeup to look less noticeable, then try using a brown mascara, NO black eyeliner (I know raccoon eyes are the thing to do right now, I'm guilty of it myself but not to the extent of most women), and a shade of brown or gold that complements your skin tone.
Well if you really think you look terrible without all 3 of those, then maybe you should try just the eyeliner.





I used to wear all that too but I cut back on the mascara and eyeshadow and just wear eyeliner on the top lid. It makes your eyes stand out, but not overdone for everyday. Maybe use all 3 for parties or other special occasions.





Hope that helped. =)
if you think you look horrible wihtout make up its probably coz its just a shock to see yourself wihtout it. if you want to look good wiht no make up try treating your skin so its really nice and you feel comfertable without make up on.


then you can dye your eyelashes so there is no need ofr mascara. you can by eyelash dying kjits from most superdrugs or boots or chemists.


xx x x
Well Make up does show our beauty and intense it , i see no reason to stop wearing make up a of a sudden , it sould actually be gradual , any one who is used to alot of make up , woud feel horrible without ..


but anywa ,wy dont yutry natural looks ?





mascara and maybe soft blusher , ad lipgloss ...





these are almost my top tn products that i cant live without ..some of them are makeup so ..


maybe u woud like one of them


http://ladyrima.com/article/details-15.html
its easy, just skip the liner and shadow, but use the mascara. I always wear mascara, even when going for the natural look. and maybe wear a brown-black rather than black-black, as a brown-black is a bit more subtle
If you get eyelash extensions its like having mascara permenantly on you and it looks amazing! Or get your eyelashes tinted and it should solve most of those problems.
just put light lipstic colour if u want or u can quit it, but wear nice dress matching u wear fashion accessories for ur neck and earing, make nice hair style without make up alos u u will look very beautiful.
lol


you probly dont look horrible.


you just think you do because your so use to wearing it.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment