Sunday, November 29, 2009

What would be good everyday eye make up for me?

I have big, green eyes. I need some ideas for everyday eye make up. I usually wear mascara, but I want to start wearing eyeshadow regularly. What would look good with my eyes? Something that can be done fairly quickly, like in the morning before school.What would be good everyday eye make up for me?
Since you already have big green eyes, highlighting them won't be much of a problem. For eyeshadow I would reccomend going with any shade of brown, purple, or coral/pink on a daily basis. These colors all highlight the green and make your eyes stand out like whoa.





Mascara and eyeliner is pretty simple, just buy a good volumizing mascara in any shade of black and a good black eyeliner that can be simply applied along the lower lash line before school.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment