Monday, November 30, 2009

Does anyone else have a hard time getting eye make up to look the same on both eyes?

I always seem to have a much harder time on my left eye and can spend up to 30 minutes just trying to get my bloody mascara right! Drives me crazy!!!! Does anyone else have this problem and perhaps any ideas/tips to help quicken the process? Or is it rather the obsessive perfectionism I need to confront?Does anyone else have a hard time getting eye make up to look the same on both eyes?
Yeah I can never get an exact match on both eyes. It's pretty annoying but you get better at it the longer you apply make-up.Does anyone else have a hard time getting eye make up to look the same on both eyes?
No one is perfect. This goes to our lashes, eye brow and etc..Therefore, you may not get your mascara right on the both side. Our eyes may be larger one side and smaller the other side. The skin above the lid is fleshier than the other side. This is goes to lashes. One side may be longer and the other side is shorter and just doesn't curl well.





I suggest you try to use fake eye lashes. This will be a better solution to your problems. Your eye lashes will look more balance!





For eye make up, the safest way is to have a good lighting. Always start on the lighter tone on both eyes. You may add more in order to make the two eyes lids looks balances.
i dont have trouble with mascara but my eyeliner and eyeshadow never look the same on both eyes! it bugs me so much!!!
Sometimes. I guess if u dont do loads it wont b so hard to make both sides look the same!
That was a problem for me too! But what I found out was when you keep things simple its easier and looks good as well. Apply a clear base mascara first and after a few seconds just a stroke or two of the mascara and let dry. It works for me hope it would help you too.
yessss. i just sit there until it is right.





























UGH! i think its cause like i right with my right better then my left. even though my left it pretty neat.
well I usually just put it on and figure that it'll endup comming off by the end of the day, and no ones looking that closely at it..
yeah it look dfenr cuz idk but my makup look almost but no the same
I had the same problem, so what I do now is I do the left eye first and then the right.


So the right eye would be easier so depending how I made the left eye I do the same for the right.


Anyways don't spend hours trying to perfect it if it's pretty close than that's enough. For mascara it's alot easier if you put a mirror under your chin and look downwards, for the eyeliner and eyeshadow I use a magnifying mirror, I'm done in 10 minutes
omg!!! totally!! it takes me the longest time to put my eyemakeup on


sorry i wish i cld help u :\
if youre spending 30mins on one eye then its obsessing. the more you look at the problem through a problem gaze...then you have a problem. I agree with one of your responses, do the left eye first, just do it..... then the right eye, then go.
Maybe it has something to do with which hand of yours is dominant. Maybe your eyes are subtly but naturally uneven :) Mine are.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment