Sunday, November 29, 2009

What type of eye make-up should I use without looking stoned?

I have dark blue eyes and brown hair (and eyelashes and eyebrows). What shades of eyeliner and/or mascara would look best on me? And I'd prefer not to look like a racoon/druggie. Thanks in advance.What type of eye make-up should I use without looking stoned?
try a navy or plum eye liner they will bring out the color of your eyes without that harsh dark line that black and brown can give you





also dont line your whole eye just go from the outer corner to about half way on both top and bottom





ps just use a black or brownish-black mascara a colored one would be over kill with the colored eye liner





you dont need any eyeshadow and make the rest of your face fairly simple just some blush or bronzer and a sheer lip colorWhat type of eye make-up should I use without looking stoned?
I personally love DARK brown eyeliner and DARK brown mascara.





Brown mascara/liner could look like your kinda high (because it has more red in it.)





And plain black mascara/liner could look like you are a raccoon (because its so drastic.)





I would definitely suggest trying out Almay's collection for blue eyes.





Here's the link if you want to check it out (very natural, and flattering colors):


http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>
since you have blue eyes, bronze browns will look good ,same with dark blues, and grey blue,and navy eyeliner stick with dark brown mascara to keep eyes looking fresh
I like brown eyeliner, I have blue eyes and it really makes them pop. Just do a really thin line. And black mascara
try purple
  • hair gel
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment