Monday, November 30, 2009

How should i apply my eye make up if i'm asian and have brown eyes?

Im chinese and my eyes are abit smaller. what can i do to really make them 'pop' or stand out? and i really like the colour of my eyes too, they're a faded chocolate brown with a blue ring around it, how do i get it to stand out? and i also have really small eyelashes and i want or make it seem like i have really long ones. any suggestions?How should i apply my eye make up if i'm asian and have brown eyes?
leave it alone, its better like thatHow should i apply my eye make up if i'm asian and have brown eyes?
I watch most of Michelle Phan's videos on Youtube. The technique and everything she does is brilliant :-). One way to make them appear larger is by placing eyeliner on the upper lid.Try checking them out !


http://www.youtube.com/user/michellephan
I don't know about your makeup... but your have Brown eyes with a blue ring?? that sounds Amazing... i wanna see a picture of that.
I'm not exactly sure, but I would like to see a picture of your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment