Sunday, November 29, 2009

Does anyone find that their eyes start to sting after wearing eye make-up all day?

I'm not wearing much eye make-up, just a bit of eye liner and mascara. It's been on since this morning and now my eyes are starting to sting. This happens all the time. Does anyone else get this? Are there any mascaras that are non-irritating to the eyes? Every brand I use affects my eyes like this after about 8hrs. It's so annoying!Does anyone find that their eyes start to sting after wearing eye make-up all day?
that happens to me but the real reason is because sometimes the eyeliner gets into my eyes. Does the same happen to you? you can buy better eyeliner or mascara at a different store, it just depends on the kind you haveDoes anyone find that their eyes start to sting after wearing eye make-up all day?
OOOOO!! OOOO MEE!! ahahsry about thatt=)


but yeah i started using clinique and it went away i think it was because i was allergic or sensitive to it.
I have found that problem with a few types of eye makeup.





I am used to it now and dont even notice anymore, but if i think about it, it's still there.
You're probably allergic. Try Clinique, it's made for people who areallergic.





My grandma can ONLY use this brand because of how irritated her eyes get.
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment