Monday, November 30, 2009

What is the best eye make-up plan for blue eyes?

My eyes are blue, but they can also look a little greenish. They're a pretty interesting color- I don't really like it though.


But in general, what is the best eye make-up plan for blue eyes?What is the best eye make-up plan for blue eyes?
like basically what other people are saying browns and stuff.





i think this look would be awsome on you:


apply some gold/bronze/brown eyes shadow, put some liquid teal liner on you top lash line and drag it out just a tiny bit, then top off with black mascara.





good luckWhat is the best eye make-up plan for blue eyes?
Hey there! I also have blue green eyes and had this dilemma but I found out the best color for me is a irredescent goldish green color! It brought out the green in my eyes and opened them up and added some shimmer. I also love violet shimmery eyeliner and a mascara that lifts and curls. One of my favorite makeup websites is www.meetmark.com. It is a line of avon makeup for young women and they have a great eyeshadow called winkstick. My favorite shade is envy. I also love the comb out mascara in midnight. I tend to stay away from colors that are too dark because I look like I've been punched and they just end up looking dirty. I also do not like black eyeliner because I think it's way too harsh. I hope you find a look that works for you and hope this was helpful! Good luck and take care!
https://www.fyiarbonne.com/home.asp?star鈥?/a>





This is a link where you can do virtual makeup to see what different colors look like. If you would like to purchase any of the fyi products please visit http://www.wonderful.myarbonne.com If you have any questions please e-mail from that site.


Good luck, Terri Thomas
Bronze/Gold tones with Black liner and Black Mascara. Bronze pops blue.
For my blue eyes i use lots of grey!! and some dark blue eyeshadow.


i think it looks hot.
bronze%26amp;golds look best brown or black mascara i prefer brown.%26amp;eyeliner.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment