Sunday, November 29, 2009

What color eye make-up would make my eyes look good?

I have blue eyes and I'm not sure what color eye shadow and eye liner and mascara to were. Any suggestions?What color eye make-up would make my eyes look good?
Browns and dark colors always make my eyes pop, if you use brown eyeliner too it looks really good.What color eye make-up would make my eyes look good?
I would use almay brand. They have different shades of eye color for different colored eyes :)





also, if you put a little white or very light silver or shimmery eye shadow/pencil on the corner of your eyes by your nose, and blend it in JUST A LITTLE it will REALLY make your eyes (or any color eyes) pop.
depends on what look you want to create, blue eyes can put out a lot of different looks, the dark brown the others mentioned are good but i like to wear light golds, and creams, they really make your eyes pop.
http://www.almay.com/pg/main/catcoleyesl鈥?/a>





Its made specially to bring out the blue eyes.
I would do smoky eyes, I love smoky eyes they look good on all eye colors. I f you wanted actual color, though I would say stick to golden shades or bronzes to make that blue in your eye pop.
My eyes are blue/green and dark colors work well. I use black liner usually and black mascara with light brown or light gray shadow.. a little frosty.
Okay i bought some eyeshadow that is made for blue eyes it is brown with brown liner and black mascara
A lighter or darker blue.


Or a Grey or silver.





They really bring your eyes out! x
Browns and oranges

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment