Sunday, November 29, 2009

What eye-make up can I use to make the colours of my eyes brighter and more noticeable?

I've always been complimented for my green eyes and theyre really the only thing I like about myself. What make-up can I use to draw attention to my eyes and away from the rest of me? I dont want it to heavy either.What eye-make up can I use to make the colours of my eyes brighter and more noticeable?
purple %26amp; pinks are the best colours as they will make them stand out more - however some ppl have said it makes them look like theyve been punched in the eye %26amp; this is probably coz they have the complete wrong shade - so make sure u pick a shade that suits ur skin tone! if u r unsure just go for a soft shade as that will work best with most skin tones!





u could also try greens, browns, cream %26amp; gold for a more natural lookWhat eye-make up can I use to make the colours of my eyes brighter and more noticeable?
I have green eyes and darker hair. I use dark brown for the crease and blend and then I use a gold shade for the lid. A make up artist told me to use gold because I had gold flecks in my eyes, I'll come back and edit with the brand because I have found one in combination that lasts all day and is cheap and avail at the drugstore.





Occasionally if I am looking bleary I will put a little white eye shadow in the corners of my eyes. It helps make them POP.





For a change every now and then I use royal blue maybelline mascara!





I know this sounds like a lot but if you blend well it looks fairly natural.
Purples brings out the green in eyes. You may want to try a fine smudged line of a violet right above your lashes, in addition. This brightens your eyes more, especially the whites.. Use a base of gold or the color of your rouge before you apply purple. Add greens to tone down the purple and add definition. Use several shades, not just one or two.
I have given you a link to a video to watch that I hope will help you, its only short its from Mirenesse, It shows the colors and how to apply makeup for green eyes,they are beautiful colors and I hope you like the video





http://www.mirenesse.com/catalogue/c7/c7鈥?/a>
Better color's eyemakeup





Kryolan is the best and the older in the world


Or can use water base makeup from Kryolan or so
Green Eyes:





Lighter Hair/Skin





For light reddish or strawberry blonde hair and light skin with green eyes, try eye makeup in light to medium purple shades, teals or tans, and taupe鈥檚 or peaches. You may even want to experiment with grays.


Drugstore Suggestions:


Purple: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers, Trio Eye shadow, Dance Party, ~$5.00


Tan and Taupe: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers - Trio Eye Shadow, Golden Sunset, ~$5.00


Tan, Taupe, and Peach: L'Oreal Wear Infinite Quads Eye Shadow, Enchanted Bouquet, Matte-Perle, ~$8.00


Teal and Grays: Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow in Sultry Smoke or Stone Wash, ~$7.00 each





Medium





For light to medium skin and auburn or red hair with green eyes, neutral browns, medium to dark purple and plums, gold and copper hues, and darker cocoa and burnt shades may bring out your eyes best.


Drugstore Suggestions:


Brown, Dark Cocoa, and Burnt Shades: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers - Trio Eye Shadow, Cafe Au Lait, ~$5.00


Purples: Purple: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers, Trio Eye shadow, Dance Party, ~$5.00


Gold, Copper, and Browns: Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow, Copper Spice, ~$7.00





Dark Hair





For brunettes and dark haired ladies with green eyes, any purples, deep greens, and grays can complement your hair, eye, and skin combination.


Drugstore Suggestions:


Purples: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers, Trio Eye shadow, Dance Party, ~$5.00


Grays: Maybelline Expertwear Duo Eyeshadow, Grey Matters, ~$4.00


Greens: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers - Trio Eye Shadow, Sea Glass, ~$5.00





Dark Skin and Hair





For darker skin and hair, experiment with deep brown, brown blacks, mauves, and teals to show off your pretty green eyes.


Drugstore Suggestions:


Deep Browns: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers - Trio Eye Shadow, Cafe Au Lait, ~$5.00


Teals: Revlon ColorStay 12 Hour Eye Shadow, Sultry Smoke, ~$7.00


Browns and Blacks: CoverGirl Eye Enhancers - Quad Eye Shadow, Berries %26amp; Cream, ~$6.00
purple .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment