Monday, November 30, 2009

How do I get my eye make-up to not smudge?

My eyeliner especially tends to smudge under my eyes, giving me circles. Is there a trick to keeping it in place on the eyelids? I usually put a little foundation before I put on the shadow and liner, but it doesn't seem to help. Any suggestions?How do I get my eye make-up to not smudge?
After you apply your eyeliner ';set'; it with face powder or go over it with a little matching eyeshadow on the tip of your shadow applicator. That has worked for me, I used to have the same problem. I started using the eyeshadow trick because when I put powder on my eye area it settled into the little lines and made them more pronounced, the eyeshadow just placed over the eyeliner prevents that.How do I get my eye make-up to not smudge?
I put concelear under my eyes and only use a liquid liner for my eyes. If there is a little smudge during the day I reapply the concealer to take away any dark circles.
theres this certain kind that has like this little sponge at the end and it has ';smudge proff'; on it.


it works for me.


and if that doesnt work than just put a little bit of black eyeshadow over the eyeliner.
change the brand u are using. try loreal eye liner.
Close your eyes and spray hair spray on your face. I have about this from those makeover people on t.v.- they say it really works. Good Luck!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment