Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I do my eye make-up to make my brown eyes pop out?

I have brown eyes---boring! How can I make them prettier, and pop-out more?How can I do my eye make-up to make my brown eyes pop out?
One of the hottest looks right now is metallic shadow, and that could be a great way to make brown eyes (or any color eyes!) pop. Here's a great technique from makeup artist extraordinaire, Carmindy:





Sweep a gold or silver shadow over your lid, starting at the inside corner and stopping about half way across the lid. Next, dust a copper or bronze shadow on the outer half of your lid, blending slightly up into the crease. Sweep the same shadow under the outer half of your lower lashline. Finally, rim the roots of your upper lashline with black eyeliner, and apply two coats of black mascara to top lashes only.





For more on this look and more tips from Carmindy, check out this link:





http://www.dailymakeover.com/blogs/posit鈥?/a>





Hope I helped! Rachel Hayes, Editorial Director of DailyMakeover.comHow can I do my eye make-up to make my brown eyes pop out?
Actually I like a gray eye liner or a white one they both work with green or brown eyes. Also try a golden,light purple or bronzed orange eye shadow. The best colors to try to avoid with eye shadow is red. Have fun with makeup and GoOd LuCk
Maybe, try some Metallic eye shadow colors like bronze, silver, pink, gold, and blue. Maybe white, black, or silver eyeliner will stand out.
black eyeliner kinda blends with the brown so i would try like blue or brown eyeliner would make them look really soft and preety
I use purple all the time and people tell me it looks very good. Also, curl your lashes a lot!
purple or light purple will make them pop out.





i use MAC or almay and it looks great! (I have [dark] brown eyes)
blue eyeliner makes it pop out
purple eye-liner
purple or lavender is great for brown eyes
soft pink, light blue, purple
use blue!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment