Sunday, November 29, 2009

How should I get my eye make up done for prom?

I have a black dress. My hair is medium brown, my eyes are medium brown, and I have light skin with a yellow undertone. What colors do you suggest for my eye make up to make my eyes pop out. I know purple pops it out but I don't like purple eye shadow.. plus it wouldn't go with my dress... suggestions?How should I get my eye make up done for prom?
what's your take with gold eyeshadow? since your dress is black and you have a yellow undertone. make your eyes pop. maybe start with a darker shade, maybe a shimmery brown on your eyelid. then make your way up towards your eyebrow, using a gold shimmer eyeshadow. NOT GLITTER. shimmer. glitter will make u look like a drag queen. also use liquid black eyeliner on your top eyelids. pencil black eyeliner on the bottom. up to you if you wanna have the smokey effect though i think that will over exaggerate things cos of your dress colour. use waterproof black mascara on top lashes. best to leave bottom ones alone. gold gold gold will be nice. maybe plus a bit of bronzer on your cheeks as well that's slightly goldish. not too much. just to draw more attention.How should I get my eye make up done for prom?
You could get dark golden color or light blue. Dark gold or bronze says i'm cute and sassy, but light blue or dark pink says i'm sweet and nice.
copper and bronze colors work really lovely on brown eyes and will give a more formal look to your appearance, since it is a formal event.
i know such few tricks





Apply make-up dark lashes purple pops
Prom Makeup Tips


http://geethabeautytips.blogspot.com/200鈥?/a>
different shades of color that match with ur dress .

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment