Sunday, November 29, 2009

What eye make up makes Hazel eyes pop out?

I want to know how can I make my hazel eyes pop out,


I usually just use dark brown eye liner on the top and bottom of my eye.And a Black mascara .I do use eye shadow ,its like a purplish brown eye shadow.What eye make up makes Hazel eyes pop out?
okay i have hazel eyes and this makes them look amazing! i line my eyes top and bottom with charcoal gray eyeliner, ( thicker line on top, thinner line on the bottom) and then dust a shimmery white eyeshadow all over my eyelids. then i finish with 2 coats of black mascara on my top and bottom lashes.What eye make up makes Hazel eyes pop out?
If you really want your eyes to pop you should try Almay for hazel eyes! I have it for green eyes and it really makes my eyes pop but only use the eyeshadows and you can use any liner and mascara! Since hazel eyes are already dark you should use brighter eyeshadows if the Almay doesnt work for you! Hope I helped!





Good Luck!
i have hazel eyes, and bright blue works well but don't go overboard! i either use bright blue eyeliner on my top lashes or eyeshadow with mascara and dark brown eyeliner on my bottom lashes. =]
I have Hazel eyes and i line the top and bottom with black eye liner, then use a dark/medium brown eye shadow (glitter kind) and then black thickening mascara. WORKS GREAT!
try a green or teal eye shadow with black mascara and black eye liner


i like no7 intense volume mascara
brown or black eyeliner really makes ur eyes stand out! Colours that work are green, brown and purple. I wear gold eyeshadow and that makes ur eyes look really pretty!
You're already doing what I was going to recommend. lol
gold would be really pretty

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment