Sunday, November 29, 2009

What are some good eye make up removers?

After using my current make up remover, and showering, I have this terrible eye liner and mascara stains under my eyes and on my eye lids that will not go away. What is a good eye make up remover?What are some good eye make up removers?
Use oil to remove eye makeup. Baby oil and olive oil both have the ability to remove eye makeup. Soak a cotton ball with the oil and wipe over the area to take off the makeup. You may want to use a dry cotton ball afterward to soak up any excess oil.What are some good eye make up removers?
Lancome Bi Facil eye make up remover is the best one I have ever used. That being said I have not used that many, as I have sensitive eyes and found my eyes flared up with some, or they were extremely dry for the delicate under eye area causing fine lines if used on a regular basis.
If you go to macy's they have Clinique eye makeup remover- $12


I use it and it is true that it ';takes the day off'; I am never left with any racoon eye stains or anything running below my eyes. :)


I would highly recommend this.
Use Loreal's eye makeup remover (Waterproof). It's good. When you use it, put a piece of tissue just below your lower lashes so that it minimises the contact of the black mascara with your undereye skin.
the body shop has a really good one. and it last forever lol well not that long but It last for a long time.~Hope I helped


O its also all organic





http://www.thebodyshop-usa.com/bodyshop/鈥?/a>
I adore neutrogena oil free eye make up remover!! I also love the pads, there a lil easier to use but theres only 25 and the liquid stuff lasts alot longer cause like when u get almos done with the bottle u can just mix it with a lil water.
I use Ponds cold cream. Baby oil works well too but I like cold cream better. Most cosmetic manufacturers make them, too.
I use johnson's baby oil.It's great.It is cheaper than the other make-up remover and it works very well!
maybeline they have this one that is so good it can even remove water proof make up i love it
Clinique. It's the best.
Clinique and Benefit work a treat.


Hope this helps. xx

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment