Sunday, November 29, 2009

How can I make my eye make up look like big round disapearing shadows?

Okay so, I want my eye make up to look like my eyes are two big round black shadows. I have big brown eyes and I wanted to see how it would work because everyone is telling me that that's the look for me. But how do I get my eyes to look gothic like Avril Lavigne's??How can I make my eye make up look like big round disapearing shadows?
Do The Smokey Eye Look (Goth Style).


1. First Add Alittle Grey To The Entire Lid.


2. Then Start To Blend A Black Eyeshadow From Your Lashline To The Centre Crease Of Your Eye.


3. Last, Line Your Bottom Eye Lids With A Black Eyeliner





(You Can Also Find Step By Step Videos On Youtube).How can I make my eye make up look like big round disapearing shadows?
Put tons of black eye shadow above and below your eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment