Sunday, November 29, 2009

What kind of eye make up should I wear for Grade Eight Grad?

I want to wear some kind of different eye make up for my grade eight graduation. I already wear mascara, but I was thinking of maybe eye liner or some eye shadow. Remember, this is ONLY a grade eight graduation! I don't want something too out there, or too harsh. Something nice and soft. I have a purple knee length dress, fair skin, and green eyes. And I am wearing my hair half up. My hair is going to be curly, and I am a blonde.





Thanks for the help!





-Wendy.What kind of eye make up should I wear for Grade Eight Grad?
I would go with a very very light coat of gold shimmer eye shadow light eye liner, and mascara. Wear some peach lip gloss.


I like Neutrogena moisture Shine lip soother in glisten.What kind of eye make up should I wear for Grade Eight Grad?
I'm having my grade eight grad this year too! I suggest you to use light coloured eyeshadow because you have fair skin and green eyes, so how about a light pink or a silvery shade to flatter your eyes already with mascara and so it won't make your overall appearance look harsh. This will also make your purple knee length dress more stunning. ;D Your grad will take place in the evening right? That's why I said a silvery eyeshadow shade because it seems more appropriate for the evening but if you think it will look too harsh then I suggest you to go with a light pink eyeshadow.
I think as an 8th grader you are too young to be wearing makeup. Wait until you're in high school dear.
I think that you should put a lighter eyeshadow, the color of your dress :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment