Thursday, December 3, 2009

Whats the best way to do your eye make-up like a glamour model?

I really like the sexy smoky eye make-up that glamour models in lads mags like Zoo, FHM,Maxim have - its the smoky eyes which are darker in the outer corners - they usually have smoky blue or a sultry brown/grey colour, i want to know how i get this look and what eyeshadow / eyeliner colours i need for this?Whats the best way to do your eye make-up like a glamour model?
Here are two websites I found on how to get the smokey eye look. I found them to be quite easy to achieve after reading these!Whats the best way to do your eye make-up like a glamour model?
ahhhhh!!! i've attempted this look many many times to no avail. if you get a response that works out for you, please email me!!!
dramatic smugded eyeliner, dark eyeshadow, and volumizing, curly, and/or lengthening mascara could work
when i do my eyes i like it to be rather light, but you need to no ur skin color 2 get the best results! lots of times a skin color really brings the best in u!!!!
Get a dark grey almost black shadow, an eyeliner brush, wet it and then dip into the eyeshadow. start at the outer corner with a heavier ammount and then blend inward, then you can go over it more and more to achieve the lever of darkness that you want. I personally use eyeshadow applied with a wet brush for my eyeliner instead of a pencil. I think that it looks better.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment