Thursday, December 10, 2009

How should u do your eye make up?

I am no make up expert, in fact i totally suck at it and i never think my eyes look particularly great but i get on with it, but i want 2 make sure i look nice for my birthday when i go out but i don't know how to do it. Do u match the colours you use with the clothes your wearing, or do you match the colours to your eyes and skin complexion etc?How should u do your eye make up?
erm... conceal the dark circles, put prima on the eye to help the eyeshadow stick....I have a light base on the lid and a darker in the crease and an inbetween on the brown...then eyeliner...And lots of mascara =D


I normally use neutral colours like creams and browns bronzes etc coz i have blue eyes


I normally match wat im wearing...Depends if I have the time =]





xHow should u do your eye make up?
I'd start of by putting concealer under your eyes to hide any bags, then put either a light pinkish eye Shadow or light to neutral brown over the eyelid up to the brow line, then add a darker brown onto the lid and then line with either black or hazel eyeliner, for more of a dramatic effect use liquid eyeliner from the corners of the eye all the way to the ends.


For even more of a dramatic effect use black eyeliner along the bottom of the eye but this can look overdone so try and all this a couple of days before your birthday.


Then add loads of mascara and that should create the right effect.


alternatively you could line your eyes with blue eye line and put silver eyeshadow across the eye and then use dark blue smudged in over the eyelid although this is harder so i recommend the first one.


Good luck.
Erm I haven't left the house in about a year without makeup, so I kind of guess I know what Im talking about. For me, I always wear the same, but perhaps alternate lip gloss to match my piercings/outfit in general. Eye-wise, however I start off covering them with a Rimmel foundation, to match the rest of my face/complexion FTW. Then a black kohl Bourgeois pencil, colouring my lids in totally, and subtle lines underneath, on the eye-line, but thick it out towards the outside of the eye with a small flick. Bourgois mascara (in black, obviously) on top lashes, done =] xox
Match your colours with your clothes. You can go for same or near colour


or contrast. you could go very bold like fluorescent or primary colours or you can go smoky by putting applying greys and black. If you want to go with the nude look just pick an eyeshadow close to your complexion.



I would do it, with the same, colour of your skin complexion - Because, it will blend in nicer. Up to you though:).





Im quite pale with blue eyes - but I use black eyeliner, only on the inside bit, I don't wear it thick. I think it looks nice though.. or I use blue eyeliner.
use eyeliner to give a dramatic affect x
Eye makeup should compliment your eye colour and make your eyes stand out. Blue eyes should go for greys, greens and taupes/browns, brown eyes look well with purple, green and gold, with similar colours suiting green and hazel eyes. I tend to use neutral colours for a soft, natural eye, which suits everyone! You know yourself what colours suit you, so don't go for anything you wouldn't usually go for. Also, softer, more mellow colours suit fair skin, whereas deep jewel colours should be reserved for darker skin tones.





Once you have decided your eyeshadow colour, you should also get eyeliner and mascara to complete the look. Eyeliner such as Avon's Glimmerstick, can be twisted instead of sharpened, and it lasts all day! I like to line the inside of my top lashes to create a nice base for putting my mascara on. You can line the rim of your bottom lashes too. Alternatively, you could use a liquid liner and draw a line above your top lashes which gives a lovely classic look :) This might be a nice idea for your birthday!





Get yourself a decent mascara and apply, with a bit of a wiggle, to your lashes. It helps to grab a handheld mirror and look down into it whilst applying the mascara. 2 coats should be fine, but whatever you reckon! You can apply mascara to the bottom lashes if you wish.





These websites can give you more help...


http://beauty.iloveindia.com/makeup/choo鈥?/a>


http://www.free-beauty-tips.com/perfects鈥?/a>





Keep practising and find what you are comfortable with! I'm no expert either, but I like experimenting :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment