Thursday, December 10, 2009

How do I gentle remove eye make up?

I use a Boots eye make up remover but when I wake up the next day I usually get panda eyes. Should I use cleanser afterwards?


Any tips?


ThanksHow do I gentle remove eye make up?
i find baby oil on cotton wool works really well.How do I gentle remove eye make up?
use soap and water then cream
Johnsons' baby shampoo is the best and easiest and wont hurt ur eyes
I have this problem! The boots remover is o.k but it doesn't remove the make up completely!


In the end I just starting using Johnsons unfraganced wet wipes they wipe it all away and don't sting or leave you with Panda eyes there also are great for wiping away mascara and eyeliner smudges easily!


Hope this helps!
i get this problem all the time.


i find use baby johnsons eye make-up pads then i use warm water with cotton wall afterwards. it always works.


and if you still have them in the morning redo the pads and the water it works wonders on the eyes
Heyy


I dunno.. i sorta dont get eye make up remover cos it never removes my eye make up, lol. Try just getting a really good face scrub and washing your face really well before going to bed. If theres any traces of eye make up left, a make-up wipe always works for me. Hope i helped x
Try a different make-up remover, i use loreal which has a milk toner in it.
i use l'oreal de-maq expert 'absolute eye %26amp; lip make-up remover'


its great, all you do is shake the bottle put it on sum cotton wool n hold it on your eye for a minet or so - dont rub it ruins your skin around the eye cos its delicate.


it removes really stubborn waterproof mascaras n everythin and its even suitable for sensitive eyes if you have em lyk me.


and it cheap from superdrug only 拢3.99!


hope i helped.
Visit lush they have the best eye mae up remover forgotten he name but aske one of their friendly staff and they will advise you accordingly
I have nivea eye make up remover.. but i think that Garnier 'Soft' milk cleanser in a pink bottle, works a lot better. Otherwise i just use baby wipes.
First of all, it sounds like your eye makeup is the culprit. I would recommend using a more natural line that is better for your skin and easier to remove. Some mascaras actually contain tar and that is why they are so difficult to remove.





NEVER use petroleum jelly or mineral oil (baby oil) on your skin or around your eyes. These two products are horrible for your skin. They actually suffocate your skin because the molecules are too big to enter our pores. Instead they clog the pores and trap all the toxins in our skin. You need to use a gentle oil-free eye makeup remover that has been tested by an opthamologist (eye doctor). Plus, petroleum jelly is actually make from petroleum and that is just gross!





Be very careful about what you put on your face and especially around your eyes!





I recommend a good cleanser. I use Arbonne's NutriMinC RE9 Hydrating Gelee Wash. It is so fabulous that I don't even have to use an eye makeup remover anymore. (I also use Arbonne's makeup which is more natural and doesn't require a pick axe to remove ;o)
Maybe you aren't opening your pores enough and scrubbing too hard on closed pores. Use warm water on your skin beforehand and I normally find it easy to remove most of it by smudging down my face it then cleansing it away- sounds crazy but works- and by using make up remover to get rid of anything else. To remove eyeliner use a cotton bud soaked in remover and run gently one way down your lids and mascara, smudge it and wipe away. Hope this helps..
Hey,


Well I don't wear a lot of makeup lol but when I do I remove it with a wet wipe because sometimes they can work quite well and it's easy to carry them around :)





After you use them maybe you should just give your face a wash afterwards just with warm of cold water.





If the eye makeup still hasn't come off after that maybe try a face wash just because it washes all your face so it will probably bring the makeup off with it.





SO MY SUGGESTIONS ARE:





1) Wet wipes of any kind just read the back to check that they remove makeup so you don't buy the wrong ones. :)





2) You could try a face wash





3) Maybe just use water and give your face a good scrub lol.





If you are still going to use boots eye makeup then maybe you should try giving your face a quick wash afterwards and if that still doesn't work then you should use the cleanser or maybe just try a different makeup remover. :)





Hope I helped :P
use a warm rag or some type of facial cleaner to pimplese
means you didnt do a good job with the eye remover. Put a few drops of removal on a cotton. Swipe it above eyelids and below eyes in one direction. Repeat the steps with new cottons if require. Next use cleanser to wash one more time. Usually i will use a tissue to clean again before I apply eye cream.
Yes, i do. I usually remove my eye makeup with remover wipes, then i use a gentle cleanser all over my face with cotton wool and rinse it off with warm water.


This gets rid of all traces of makeup!
dig it out with a spade
you can apply petroleum jelly around your eyes then wipe it off with tissue. it's what i do, after this, you can wash your face then put some moisturizers.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment