Thursday, December 3, 2009

Can i use a gentle eye make up remover for my dogs tearstains?

i heard this really works but just making sure. i already ordered angel eyes just waiting for it to come in but considered this as another option.Can i use a gentle eye make up remover for my dogs tearstains?
Yeah ya see, they actually sell tear stain remover....Can i use a gentle eye make up remover for my dogs tearstains?
NO!!!!! If you can't wait until your Angel Eyes arrives, go to your local pet store and get a tear stain remover. Eye makeup remover isn't even supposed to go in human eyes, let alone a dog's. There is no way to prevent it from going in their eyes, so just don't!


The tear stains aren't doing anything to your dog. Chances are that your dog doesn't even know that he/she has them. Just leave it!
Since your dog is not wearing makeup, I wouldn't use anything around its eyes that wasn't safe for dogs. I doubt very much if it will remove the stains.





Angels' Eyes Prevents Future staining, it does not get rid of the stains your dog already has. The stained hair will grow out with time.
Absolutley not...if you use eye makeup on your dogs tear stains, it could either cause extreme irritation or could harm the eye itself. I would wait for the angel eyes, because that works very well. I have used it on my poodle, and it works amazing.
no.. makeup remover may cause irritations.





Its best to wait until the angel eyes arrives.. your dog has had tear stains this long, it wont hurt to leave them there abit longer.. the tear stains are ugly, but are not harming your dog.
No. If anything, you may want to try a cotton ball soaked in warm water. And maybe watered down baby shampoo. Just be careful not to get it in pup's eyes.
NO!!!!!





Wait for your angel eyes to arrive.





A dog's skin has a different ph to ours and is much more delicate, especially in the delicate eye area.
Thats an interesting idea but would you want to risk your dogs health over a couple of days of waiting for your angel eyes to come. I would just wait.
It DOESN'T work. Why waste it?


Diamond Eyes is the ONLY product I've seen do squat.





Change your feed to a LOWER PROTEIN level!!!
I wouldnt if i wear u. You can buy eye wipes and tear stain remover from pet stores..i dnt kno what angel eyes is...





but yea








hope this helped


xxx
No way! Dont use any make up remover for you dog it contains chemicals that can hurt or irritate your dogs eyes.
no gosh - there are tons of tear stain removers on the market for dogs so just use one of those.
I would'nt I would just use warn water until your angel eyes arrives,
Nope. Ask the your dog's breeder what they use.
I wouldn't.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment