Thursday, December 10, 2009

Any tips on how to wear eye make up with glasses?

I have blue eyes and dark brown hair. Whats the right thing to do with eye make up in my case. Thanks!!Any tips on how to wear eye make up with glasses?
Check your drug store, Almay has a great eyeshadow trio that brings out the blue in your eyes. The light creme goes under your brow and in the inside corner of your eye, which brightens it, then the blue over the whole eye and the brown in the crease. As you are wearing glasses you can be bolder with the shadows so one can still see it with your glasses on. Try it, ask the Beautician to help you. If you're living in Canada, Shoppers Drug Mart cosmeticians are all trained on giving you a make over.


For mascara buy Cover Girl or Maybelline, it's the cheapest and because the formula of most mascara's got changed, it gets clumpy faster then it used to be, therefore you're better of buying the cheaper ones. Trust me, I've tried Clarins, Lancome and Elisabeth Arden they get thick way to quick especially for the money they cost.Any tips on how to wear eye make up with glasses?
make it really dark but like really really really dark
Eyeshadow etc is good, but to accentuate your face, focus on the lips - a strong lipstick will look fab
I also wear eyeglasses, and I believe the most important thing you can do to make the eyes show up behind the glasses, is to use eyeliner and play up the lashes.
I also wear glasses. They are dark so I try not to wear eyeshadow to match my glasses. I use simmery silver, lemon yellow, taupe, and light browns. The rule for eyeshadow is if your eye color is light (like yours) go for comtrasting shades to play up eyes. My eyes are brown so I tend to use lighter shades or sheer colors of dark shades. My advice: avoid black eyeliner or use sparingly as it magnifys eyes several times their normal size behind glasses.
i would personally prefer contacts if you want your eye make up to really show.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment