Thursday, December 3, 2009

How can I make my eye make-up last all day?

When I wear eye make-up for a day it usually ends up smudged badly or gone completely.


Is there a way to stop it smudging? Is there a way to help it last all day without having to take it off and do it again?


Thankss.How can I make my eye make-up last all day?
I would use cream shadows. They are of a slightly thicker blend; not gloopy thick though. I think they are ';sturdier'; and will last longer than the powder kinds that tend to fade easily. Also try metallic shades of eyeliner in a pencil form. Again they are ';thicker'; and last longer. They also blends incredibly well and doesn't smudge like black. Darker shades of course will always show smudges more plainly. A quick fix up for smudges is take a little water or baby oil on a q-tip and lightly dab under eye. Don't pull at the skin under your eye, however, just dab in an inward stroking motion.How can I make my eye make-up last all day?
Try dipping the wand or applicator in a little water and then dip it in the color. Watch out because it'll be a little heavy so be sure sure to blend it in well. As for the smudging, I'm guessing it's from your mascara and liner, try adding a little powder on your lashes to help adhere the color to your lashes and then dot and blend powder and/or finish under eyes. You're look great all day!
Eyeshadow primer.....apply it on ur eyelid instead of a concealer/foundation and it should last a lot longerr and wont smudge and things.





the best one ive used is by lancome.





good luck :)
try avon's 'perfect wear' range. it lasts all day
If you are talking eye make-up, as far as liner, a good pencil liner is cover girl perfect point plus and a good liquid liner is almay. I am a huge eye liner ';wearer'; and I am so glad I found these. Hope this helps!
Yes...buy eyeshadow primer. I would try Urban Decay or MAC. If the liner you are using is smudging, try liquid liners or the Fluidline from MAC.
i hav the same problem, if you put some concealor on your eyelids and brush them with powder before and after you put on the eyeshadow it should help it stay on xxx
I use a primer and liquid eye liner.. i know it is tough to get it right, but with some practice, it looks amazing!! get a make up corrector pen ( revlon carries it) so you can touch up just the little bit that you mess up, and that should do the trick!!
hmmm i wish i knew i have that same problam
I would not use a cream shadow personally because I am yet to use one that doesnt crease within a few hours! I would recommend Urban Decay Primer Potion which is clear or MAC Paints, PaintPot or Shadestick which are available in several different colors(these are also good to intensify colors). For Eyeyliner I would recommend setting it with a shadow similar to the color of the liner with a small brush this will help it from smudging. I like MACs powerpoint liners and Urban Decay 24/7Liners--these are super! all of MAC liners I would highly recommend!
put vasiline underneath it really works n its only like 拢1 my eyeshadow stays on all day with it..x
Do you have oily skin? You could try applying face powder to your eye lids before you apply your eye shadow. I think there is a spritzer spray that you can hit your eye shadow with after you apply it to hold it there.





I use Prescriptives and don't have a problem as it lasts all day and looks great. It could be the quality of the makeup you are using? Maybe it just isn't that compatible with your skin type?

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment