Thursday, December 3, 2009

What color of eye make up should I use for dark green/dark blue eyes?

They are more blue than green, but sometimes the green is more standoutish.


If it's relevant, I have blonde hair...What color of eye make up should I use for dark green/dark blue eyes?
Well, purple eye shadow brings out green eyes, and blue eye shadow brings out the blue. Both look good with blonde hair.What color of eye make up should I use for dark green/dark blue eyes?
i have same hair and eye color and i use purple pink or light blue
i have dark green eyes and blond hair


and i have always been told that purples and earth tones like browns and golds look the best
Go to www.covergirl.com, and they have tons of tests you can take to find out what kind of every kind of makeup would look best on you with your colors. It's great, doesn't cost a thing and it's fun.
I have the same but I use cover girl shimmering nudes and it makes them pop out. I use the dark color along the base and the color next to it for the whole lid, its great!
I would stick to colors in the plum, burgandy, wine shades. These will make your eyes really stand out.
almay has thiese new things where u go to the make up part and look for ur color eyes and gert the eyeliner. mascara. and eye shadow!!! its really kool i have it and it REALLY WORKS!!!!!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment