Thursday, December 3, 2009

Eye make up advice for heavy eyelids please?

I have quite heavy eyelids - as in they fall quite low towards my lashes when my eyes are wide open. I think it's because I have big eyes. It's not ugly but I do find it difficult to put on eyeshadow as the lid falls over most of the area where I put the shadow. Does anyone else have this problem or any make up tips for me?


Thank youEye make up advice for heavy eyelids please?
In my opinion when putting the make up, i will go for a natural colours of eyeshadow. Instead of a liquid eye liner use a black eye Shadow and supplicate it with fine thin brush, so you will be able to smudge it! use a very good mascara such as max-factor, so your eye lashes look longer and ticker! so the lashes will be the focal point in your eyes. having a tinted lashes it will hidden your eye lids! hope that you will be happy with the result!Eye make up advice for heavy eyelids please?
Try using either pale pinks or silvers, put it a bit further up towards the eyebrows, and have your normal colour underneath, to look more natural, but nice. Use a dark blue eyeliner for your top lid - my friend has eyes like this and it worked for her!! (but everybody's different!!)
see what a bit of white eyeshadow looks like with mascara
powder eyeshadow is a must. cream or pencil will just thicken over. you need to pull on your lashes to stretch the eyelid so you can put on the eyeshadow
no eye shadow just mascara and liner shadow will make them heavier

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment