Thursday, December 3, 2009

Looking for a different way to do my eye make-up?

I usually put white all over my eye lid and then draw a line across my crease and put a dark brown down to the top of my eyelashes. It looks good but I want something different. Not too showy, but something that will stand out. I have almond shaped hazel eyes. Any advise would be much appreciated!Looking for a different way to do my eye make-up?
that sounds pretty.


i have hazel eyes too and i usually use this mascara called Colossal because it makes my eyelashes really long. Then i usually use a sea green and sweep it on the bottom of my eyes where the eyeliner usually goes. Also purple is coming into style and if you get a medium purple, not to dark or light. it can really make your eyes pop.


And sometimes when im in the mood, i use the mascara, the sea green and then take some eyeshawfow that comes in silver ( i recommend the H.i.p brand) and do a small line of it right about my eyelashes. Looking for a different way to do my eye make-up?
Hazel eyes usually pop with green. Try lining the eye with a dark emeraldy color and layer lighter shades of green, almost whitish up to the crease and use a pearly white under the brow bone.
Do a natural looking eye shadow like tan or pink then have fun with liner, do a dark green, or maybe a light green on the bottom and a white on top that looks good.
http://uk.youtube.com/user/panacea81





She does really good eye make-up. I'm sure you'll find something you like there!
one of cover girls eyeshadow trios is great nice shimmer but very simple its called sea glass. and it looks grat with any complexion

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment