Thursday, December 3, 2009

How to use summer eye make up to bring out blue eyes?

what colors and Technics can i use to bring out my blue eyes?How to use summer eye make up to bring out blue eyes?
Here are some of the tricks I use to make my eyes pop ;





I have very small eyes, and I wear contacts for vision so i am limited and i can only use makeup that doesnt interefere with my eyes so much. So i use liquid eyeliner because it dries up realy quick and stays longer than a pencil. To tell you the truth, I have been using ' Red Girl' eyeliner which I brought from the dollor store. It has been almost a year since I brought it, and lasted me all of school [ I wear eyeliner all the time at school ] I was surprised at how long it lasted me. And i got it for a dollor, compared to spending so much money to buy eyeliner.





I think its the technique you use to apply it that realy matters. I follow the natural outline of my eye and then draw a little line at the corner of my eye and fill it in with eyeliner. http://i.ehow.com/images/GlobalPhoto/Art鈥?/a> %26lt; This would be one of the ways, but make it a bit thicker if you want to make your eye pop.





On special occasions I use DEFINE-A-LASH mascara by Maybeline. I invested money in buying a good mascara because it truly makes your eye appear larger. It made even my small eyelashes appear big , so the mascara really works and ive had it for a long time. The only reason I wear it in special occasions is because its really hard to take off, and i usually loose one or two eyelashes while i take it off. So I dont want to loose all my eyelashes by putting mascara everyday so i keep the mascara limited.





The other item to use is eyeshadow. You should use the colour that suits you the best. None of the ' use the other colour of the colour wheel to make your eye look bright' i tried using that but I thought the colour that suited my brown eyes were purple/pink. The colour suited me, as a person. So once you find the colour that suits your eye, the way to apply is the trick. Dont use too much because it makes your eye look cakey and will keep coming off. Use a little ammount and put it all over your eyelid. The trick I use to REALLY make my eyes pop using eyeshadow is this ;





After you've used eyeshadow on the top of your eyelid. Take a smaller brush or the edge of your brush and gently apply a little bit under your eye, preferbly near the corner of your eye. What this does it, it makes your eye really pop out and blends in with the eye. Putting it under the eyes make your eyes pop out even more.





Good luck hun.How to use summer eye make up to bring out blue eyes?
You are very lucky to have beautiful blue eyes!





Here are my ideas:





Eyeshadow color: try gold or silver, blended with either gray and champagne (for silver), and copper (for gold). These colors will definitely contrast against your blue eyes and make them stand out. To get more depth to your eyes blend the darker color on the bottom of your lid into the lighter color on the top of your lid, closer to your eyebrow. Also, smokey eyes flatter every eye color. Directions below:





http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zupy7R4uR鈥?/a>





Here is an example of blending:


http://media.photobucket.com/image/gold%鈥?/a>





Mascara:


Either use a brown mascara or CoverGirl's Exact Eyelights mascara in Black Sapphire. Exact Eyelights is designed to bring out color in your eyes. Curl your lashes. And coat your bottom lashes as well, just not as much as the top.





http://www.covergirl.com/products/produc鈥?/a>





Eyeliner:


Use a black eyeliner on your lower lid. Smudge it. For a flirty look, use liquid eyeliner and extend the line out a little, into a cat eye.





Example:


http://img2.timeinc.net/people/i/2007/st鈥?/a>





Lips:


Use a gloss on your lips nothing else. You want your eyes to stand out.
black mascara is one of those things that look great on anyone. brown eyeshadows in different shades would look really great and a give you a bit more of a natural look. black or brown eyeliner will frame your pretty blue eyes and make them the stand out
brown. Get almay intense eye color. And then it will show youre eye color, and match it with the makeup.





http://www.glossi.com.au/cart/images/ali鈥?/a>





heres one of the things you can buy for youre blue eyes
The tone of your blue eyes and your skin colour is important for a good make-up.
I think browns and rusty-orange eye shadows bring out the color in blue eyes nicely!
very light blues and Grey's work really good, it's best if you use two shades of the colour and smudge them with your finger or a brush. don't forget mascara! hope it helps
I have blue eyes, and browns really make them stand out :)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment