Thursday, December 10, 2009

Can you wear eye make up without anything else?

I don't really wear too much make up. I don't wear any makeup day to day, but when I go out in the evenings, I wear eye-liner, lipstick, and mascara.





I want to start exploring with eyeshadows, but I don't want to be bothered with all that foundation, powder, and stuff like that.





Can I pull that off, or will my makeup look ';incomplete'; if I only have on eye make up without all the other stuff?Can you wear eye make up without anything else?
course you can, if your happy with your skin then there is no need to cover it up with foundation etc. Your lucky that you dont wear all that stuff,id love just to wear eye makeup an thats it! xCan you wear eye make up without anything else?
It's a good thing that you are not using foundation or wearing make up all the time as it blocks up your skin and causes bad skin problems such as spots.


If you do a heavy smoky eye you should use foundation just to even out youre skin and give more focus to youre eyes,


but if you do a subtle eye colour you dont have to use foundation.


But it all depends really on how well your skin is,if it flawless well try the eye shadow heavy or light and see what you think of it.


I would also advise that if you do a heavy eye then dont put a strong lip colour on as this is too much,just do your lips a nude colour.


I hope my advise was helpful,x
That's how I've been working it since I've started wearing make-up. I've never touched a foundation or anything like that. I'm strictly eyeshadow, eyeliner, and mascara. My cheeks are naturally pink all the time, so I've had no need for blushes or powders, and my skin is relatively blemish-free. You'll look clean and fresh if you just stick with the eye-stuff. In fact, eyeshadow is sometimes overdoing it, in my opinion. Try the smoky-eye technique, or just stick to the eyeliner and mascara. Have fun :]
Of course you can! If you're asking this because you have skin that has scars or acne and you want to know if THAT will work without foundation and stuff, I'd say ignore it. You can do a lot of amazing things with eye make up, but with all that other stuff you can look over done. I'm for staying natural and then creating bold eyes or bold lips, usually not both.





I'm for! Have fun! And check out MAC for ideas, IF you need any :-)
generally all i wear is eyeliner. before i get somewhere i'll throw on some lip gloss, but it wears off. you're just fine wearing eyeliner - just don't over-do it so you look like that mimi woman that used to be on drew carey, and you'll look great!! the eyes are the most important thing anyway in my opinion. good luck!
wear what you want don't wear what you dont want to..if you already have a complexion you are happy with dont waste time and money on foundation and powder and crap! Make-up is not needed it is used to make you feel good and to play up your good parts and dull down your bad parts...use it that way!
I only wear eye make up (eyeliner and mascara).


Face make up should only be for special events or if your skin is just terrible.


Not to mention foundation is ugly and TERRIBLE for your skin, causing dehydration, premature aging and break outs.
yes you can, make sure you get a eyeshadow primer like Urban Decay Primer Potion, or the Loreal HiP brand (i like this and it's a tad cheaper) Go on youtube and watch some tutorials, practice practice practice..you will get the hang of it!
Unless you have flawless skin i dont think anyone can pull it off haha. I think as long as you keep it simple and light on the eyes than im sure itll be fine, but like for bolder brighter colors it might look funky and unfinished.
If your happy with you complexion without makeup, a little eyeliner and lipstick is fine. You could carry a little mirrow with your lipstick to reapply throughout the day/evening.
well i do! i just use alot of eyeshadow!i luv it! and sometimes with eyeliner and mascara and lipgloss or lipstick


you should try every color to see witch one looks best on you
If your skin is clear, go for it. But if you have anything from acne to spots of different color, try foundation. Blush is always good though. And lipgloss.
yes. just make sure its broad and out there. if thats what you're going for. if you're going for a ';I'm not wearing any makeup but i'm still prettier than you'; look, then don't over do it.
Yes you can as long as your skin is flawless or close to flawless. Otherwise doing so can bring out the flaws in your skin such as redness. You can always use a tinted moisturizer.
if your skin is one tone then you can probably pull off no fondation but dont go too dark with the eyeshadow if you are pale because it will wash you out. but that is enough makeup
I just can't live without a mascara. And yeah typically all eye make ups. A good foundation and lip gloss are enough to go with those eyeshadows.
Hello,,remember a little bit goes a long way,,so don't try to look like some ancient rockstar.
Uh yeah. Why, will your face blowup without other makeup or something?
Yeah aint nothing wrong with that!
yupz i only like to fix my eyes.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment