Thursday, December 3, 2009

What's the best eye make-up to bring out blue-gray eyes?

I have dark brown hair and a fair complexion, and I'm really trying to make that gray pop out... I usually just use black liner but that brings out the blue mostly.What's the best eye make-up to bring out blue-gray eyes?
Browns. The opposite of blue is brown so you want a color that contracts to eachother. So any kind of blue eyes brown makes them 'pop'.What's the best eye make-up to bring out blue-gray eyes?
you should wear more earthy colors you go to my website at www.llackey.avonrepresentative.com and get advise throught there. I think that also you could maybe use some purple type eyeshadow. Good luck and visit my site for advise from Jullian
earthy colours or a goldy colour i hope i helped
try a navy blu liner and just put it in the corners of your eyes the tp and bottom lid them masscara on the very ends it gives you the cat eye effect! ( very sexy)

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment