Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is an easy way to remove mascara without eye make up remover?

u know I usually use a daily wash with water


What is an easy way to remove mascara without eye make up remover?
If you're wearing waterproof mascara, just eye make up remover will get that off. If you don鈥檛 want to use the remover, wear a washable mascara. I can wear Great Lash most of the time. It won鈥檛 smudge unless it鈥檚 really hot outside or I get caught in the rain, or cry- of course. I can take that off with bar soap- comes off great- no dark smudges to deal with. I use clinique bar soap- but I have used ivory soap too.What is an easy way to remove mascara without eye make up remover?
Baby Oil or Vaseline works best.... and will take off waterproof mascara and liquid eyeliner NO PROBLEM
You can just use bar soap and water to take off eye make-up. I do that if I run out of eye make-up remover.
get two pieces of tissue and put one tissue on the bottom and the other on top and pull in a little so it would come off.
my mom always used babyoil so I picked up on that. Works really well too %26amp; most every house has it.
Baby Oil, Crying, Baking soda mixed in lukewarm water.
Baby oil! works great for waterproof mascara too
soap and water...
i wet my fingers and lightly

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment