Thursday, December 10, 2009

How should I put on eye make-up?

I kinda have bulgy eyes so whenever I put on make-up, I don't seem to look well. How should I apply eye make-up to make it look like I have deep set eyes?How should I put on eye make-up?
When you blend your eye shadows, put the darkest color on in a very thin line. The more you put it back on your eyelid, the bulgier your eyes will get.


People with deep set eyes put the darkest color really far back on their lid.


It's the opposite for you. ;)How should I put on eye make-up?
Virtual Makeover. It's free, super easy and fun. You can play with colors and find a look you will love. Then it shows you how to apply your new look. Just click http://marykay.com/mgunther2
use dark shades of colours,and line your eyes only the top lashes,never the lower lashes.and make the lining thin and shape well.and define the corners as well,you will look good.
check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Eyeshadow - Makeup Tips


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2006/鈥?/a>





check the links below for beauty tips to:-- * Applying Eyeliner


http://homebeautytips.blogspot.com/2007/鈥?/a>
Well, I have large eyes, too. What I find is that if your eyes DO look bulgy, cut down on the eyeliner because that only makes them look larger. Apply a light eyeshadow (like an ivory color, depending on your skin color) above your brow up to your brow bone, that should help highlight ABOVE and not the entire eye (but also make them look deep set). Hope that helps a little bit! Good luck!
  • windows media player
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment