Thursday, December 3, 2009

What is the best eye make up for blue eyes?

I'm 13 and starting highschool in august. I never wore make up because I went to a catholic school. So, I don't have a clue on what make up to wear. I have light blue eyes and brown hair and I don't need mascara so skip that please! My lashes are long enough...trust me! Also, if I wore eye shadow everyday would that be too much?


thanks to all who answer!What is the best eye make up for blue eyes?
Hmmm, i have kinda blue eyes too (they change though)


and this is what i do on my blue days:





1) Almay Intense I-Color in Brown topaz - Apply it first along the top of your lash line. Dont worry about it now being perfect, this is a great liner for beginners cuz its light and has a little shimmer so its not obvious when you make a mistake. If your feeling adventurous, continue halfway down your bottom eyelid and smudge lightly.





2) Any nice light brown shadow - I use MAC but any is fine. If you have an eyeshadow brush this step will be easier. Brush some of the shadow into your crease, taking care to blend with the eyeliner a little bit. DO NOT APPLY above the crease - u will look dark and scary =)





3) Take a lighter, beigeish, natural shade - again, I use MAC - and sweep it ALL OVER your lid. This will lighten and brighten your eye, as well as perfecting any mistakes.





You said you dont need mascara - thats fine, but ill just tell you my favorite: Maybelline Volum'Express. I WILL NOT use anything else =)





Okay honey, i hope i helped, and HAVE FUN going into high school!!What is the best eye make up for blue eyes?
i have blue eyes too i would go with natural tones of eye shadow.
With light blue eyes, a dark or even a light brown eyeshadow would set off the color in you eyes!

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment