Thursday, December 3, 2009

What kind of eye make-up can i wear to make my eyes pop?

i have mostly blue, but also a little green eyes. I also have pale skin and freckles and dark brown hair (if tht helps). what kind of eye makeup can i wear to make my eyes look more blue or green? plse help, thnk you =]. also if you could say the name of the brand or kind of make-up that would be awesome, thnk you!What kind of eye make-up can i wear to make my eyes pop?
Purple is definitely bold, but pink would be good, too, if used correctly. I have a similar appearance (though red hair instead of brown), and usually use pink eyeshadow to make my eyes look brighter.





Benefit has a lot of good stuff for specific complexions - Dandelion is my favorite, with their pinks and all.What kind of eye make-up can i wear to make my eyes pop?
Almay intense i-color


http://www.almay.com/Pg/Main/CatProdDet.鈥?/a>


There's a shade for blue or green eyes


You can also buy the mascara and eyeliner from them too
plum and purple eyeshadow and black mascara


or even gold colored to deep brown eye shadows


and black eyeliner
Eyeliner and stick it in those two wholes on the top of your head


I'm sure it'll make your eyes pop
u dont need some special brand, a deep blue would help ur eyes... though

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment