Thursday, December 10, 2009

How can i do my eye make up to make my eyes stand out more?

i have medium brown skin, not to dark, not to light either, and i have small eyes to so i wanted to know if anyone knew any kind of eye make up i could do to my eyes, and how so they can stand out more. I know for the whole dramatic look i should use dark eyeshadow and everything but since my skin is pretty dark u cant really tell theres dark eye shadow on so if you could please help. i just want my eyes to appear bigger and stand out more.How can i do my eye make up to make my eyes stand out more?
I think when you are having trouble with makeup it is always good to talk to someone who works for a makeup company, like Mary Kay. Those girls are always willing to give you makeovers and help you find colors that work for you. Even if you don't want to buy their products because they're too pricey or something, you can still ask them for a makeover so that you can see what works for you and what doesn't.





Oh but one thing I have noticed on all women is a light shimmery color shadow along the eyebrow really makes it stand out and adds drama to the eyes.How can i do my eye make up to make my eyes stand out more?
If you have dark skin, you can beautifully use a light shade of eyeshadow such as a light green or a soft purple instead of using a dark shadow
Don't wear eyeliner and if you are put it at the corner of your eyes because it will stand out better, apply lots of mascara to your lashes.





%26amp; Don't use dark eyeshadows because it will make you look like you have bedee eyes. If your gonna use eye makup use like light purples and blues and pink but light pinks it will go well with your skin color as well.





hope that helps! %26lt;33
Just try light brown then put a blue/turquoise on top, put it on ur eyelid %26amp; that really is dramatic!
  • celebrity hair
  • No comments:

    Post a Comment

     
    pigment