Thursday, December 3, 2009

How do you get eye make-up (mascara and eye liner) off your contact lenses?

I wear eye liner and mascara every day. Only sometimes, they will get on my contacts, and I can't get it off! I wear monthlys, so I can't change my contacts every few days, because it would be too much money! I always put in my contacts first, then the eye make up, and then take them out before I remove my make up to avoid smearing. Any ideas??How do you get eye make-up (mascara and eye liner) off your contact lenses?
Hm that's weird. I do the same exact thing as you and i've never had a problem. Do you rub your contacts with the special liquid every morning before you put them on? That should get the makeup off. If that doesnt work go to the eye doctor and ask them for advice. But whatever you do dont use any chemicals like makeup remover on your contacts or that could damage them and your eyes. I dont think using water is a good idea either. Go seek professional help.How do you get eye make-up (mascara and eye liner) off your contact lenses?
THE CLEANER ACCESSORY PAD鈩?was designed by ';Eye Care Professionals'; specifically for safely removing damaging particles from the lens... such as protein, body oil, cosmetics, and any other materials that normally stick to the lens' surface.





You can get a free one (1 Free Sample) Here's the web site enjoy





http://www.easyeyes.com/cleaner.html
rinse your contacts through a small amount of water then let them sit for a while if the makeup is still on the contacts ask your optometrist for some advice
don't wash them with water, but try a higher solution of eye cleaner fluid. You can ask your eye doctor and they'll tell you what brand that you can choose.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment