Thursday, December 10, 2009

What is the best eye make-up for my eye color?

I have med. dark blue eyes what are some of your opinions for that best color for my eyes?What is the best eye make-up for my eye color?
Go with warm colors..something neutral. I have blonde hair and blue eyes and because of the color, I don't need much eye makeup. Use a very light base color and then I use a brown in the crease. I wear black eyeliner and black mascara. Keep it simple...less is moreWhat is the best eye make-up for my eye color?
a nice light soft %26amp;%26amp; subtle pink looks very nice on people with blue eyes
Purple:)
(Smokey eyes) Dark Brown Eyeliner and Golden Brown eyeshadow to emphasize your blue eyes.


Or Apply Pearl silver eyeshadow on lids will do the job as well.
They say for blue eyes use browns %26amp; corals with a tinge of blue underneath, I have blue eyes also %26amp; it does seem to bring out the color more, I have tried other colors but always go back to the brown shades.
always go with light colors
As bright blond hair is usually accompanied with these beautiful blue eyes, especially considering your avatar, I suggest:





Greens (an interesting blend), purples (as for the previous reason-- just be careful with this color depending on your complexion; maybe lavender or soft violet would be best), ';earth'; colors (browns, black, medium beige, etc. for warmness and a ';natural'; effect) and pinks (I would think soft pink or a rosy brown to be best for you).





Then see about your skin type, if you work/where you work if you do if you plan on having makeup for it, what you'll be wearing with it, etc. Not asking for perfection, because imperfection usually adds to the flair, but it does help to blend and match yourself out in the end! ; )





Hope I've helped you and good luck...
Blues, grays and blue-greens. Dont go for that theory that browns bring out blue eyes. Isnt so!
forest green and black eyeliner it will realy make your eyes pop if you going for the diva look!
only use very light colors.
You could add dark to dark, by doing a smokey eyeshadow or lighten them up a little with a medium to darker blue. Maybe use a small amount of eyeliner and a thin to medium layer of mascara. I think that would probably look good.
Golds, neutrals, and lavenders look good on blue eyes.
Try a brown in the crease of your eye and a little peach or cream color on your brow line and maybe on your eyelid.

No comments:

Post a Comment

 
pigment